Tuesday 10 September 2013

Why am I doing this?



Salaam to all readers, ok, whether or not u r wondering y i am writing this, i just need to explain why i'm doing all this.. Memang la agak terlambat sikit start this blog because all the happenings started from May 2013. But i baru jer dapat semangat n ilham to write because i want all parents to be aware of the disease that i will be talking about later on and also.. I want my son to have a chance to understand n to know what really happened to him when he was a baby.. Just incase i wont be around anymore to tell him about the journey.. So first of all, i am a first time mother, n i intend to be anonymous throughout this writing journey yea.. My hubby n i both work dgn company swasta.. My hubby baru je start keje tempat baru starting january this year.. ive been with my company since 2009.. we r in our late 20s.. So anyway, we got married in December 2011, i got pregnant in feb, saje je lambatkan sebulan, konon2 nak honeymoon puas2 lerr hahahaha when i was pregnant with Aisy, pregnancy was normal n he was fully matured baby of 40weeks.. Hmm i think tuh jela for now n for d intro.. Hope u will find my so called journal very informative n helpful.. Have a pleasant reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment