Tuesday 10 September 2013

Aisy's First Day


It all began on Saturday, 3rd November 2012 at 12.17pm. My lil baby boy was born. I didn’t get to meet him until the next day because i was put under general anaesthetic because it was a caesarean birth. I felt so worried yet so happy to have met him the next day. I was in pain but continued to BF him as soon as I saw him. But being a first time mother, memang sangat susah tapi gagahkan jugak.. Anyway, I was told that Aisy punya vital signs and health is all good top to toe. And so, before we checked out the next day, we informed the hospital that we were going to name our baby boy, Aisy Ezkandar. Bila bawak balik rumah, mula la kelam kabut ayahnya nak jaga baby and ibu baby since i can’t walk much because baru operation kan. Memang kesian sangat tengok ayahnya, lari naik turun tangga bagi memenuhi keperluan anak dan isteri sampai brape kali tukar baju pun taktau lah, sebab berpeluh kaw2. (btw, thanks syg) By the way, i pantang dekat my mom’s house but my mom tak berapa tau sangat pasal isu berpantang ni sebab dulu, nenek2 diaorg yang handle semua tu. Anyway that’s the summary of Aisy’s first day, and bila malam pertama tiba, dia tidur atas perut ayahnya.. cair hati ibu tengok diaorg berdua terlentok.. huhuhu

No comments:

Post a Comment