Wednesday 18 September 2013

The Call


I was at the office.. it was late morning.. around 11am.. an sms came in.. Theres a missed call..looked at the number.. hmm.. its the hospital

..................................... called back.... didn’t know what to expect.. “Hello, this is Aisy’s mother, did anyone call me?” I asked.. “Yes this is Dr N here, i called just now.. Mommy are u free to come in after aidilfitri on 12th August 2013, Datuk would like to meet you”. Dup!! Jantung stop kejap.. is this good news or bad news??? “ohh..is Datuk considering him for surgery? Does this mean that his tumour has reduced after the two cycles of chemo?” I asked excitedly.. “Well.. yeah maybe.. but i think it’s better for Datuk to explain”. Dup!! Again my heart stopped.. okayyyy..this doesn’t sound so good.. hmm ... “Do u have a problem with the date mommy.. if you do we can try n change with another date..no problem..u can always confirm with ur husband and call me back later”.. The doctor sounds so pleasant.. “Sorry..i’m ok with the date but just lemme confirm with my husband n get back to u asap..thanks doc” I replied.. Called hubby immediately, informed him about my conversation with Dr.N.. hubby paused a little... then agreed on the date.. and so i called back the hospital.. confirmed the time and date with Dr.N..

Few days later was raya.. I celebrated with only half the heart..

No comments:

Post a Comment