Friday 14 February 2014

Regular Oncology Appointment

Yesterday (13 February 2014) was Aisy’s appointment with the Oncologist.. As usual.. We did everything we usually do as i wrote in my previous post..


Sampai sana around 9am plus.. then do all the necessary things.. Alhamdulillah.. ultrasound results clear.. blood counts pun okay.. flushing pun okay.. yeay..


the doctor asked me if I have decided whether or not we wanna proceed with surgery.. I told her that i’m still waiting for Allah to answer my prayers to give my hubby and I guidance (although it seems that He has, but being human, nak kena confirm btul2) hehe but.. sape lagi yg boleh tolong? no one except for Him...

So I asked her a few questions about their plan for Aisy.. her explanation wasn’t really clear but I don’t blame her coz we as parents pun didn’t give her our consent to proceed with anything.. so the only thing thats coming up is the MIBG which could be in late March or April.. she also gave me the list of drugs that is in plan for Aisy’s chemo (if we want lah).. three different and stronger drugs than before...

Cyclophosphemide

Vincristine
Doxorubicin/adrimiacin


hmmm.. need to find out more on these drugs first before we even consider giving it to Aisy..

So that was all we talked about..she didn’t elaborate much on the MRI results coz I think she didn’t see the scan films..only the report.. so nevermind...

I was doing all the talking with the doctor.. Kesian hubby takleh join in coz Aisy is running here and there ..so kena main kejar2 around the clinic hehehe.. Before I left.. the doctor pat me on the back and said, “God only tests those that are strong and dear to Him”.. “Insyaallah it will all be alright”...

Hati seorang ibu... pilu.. sayu.. hopeful..punah ranah.. risau.. redha.. sedih.. bersyukur..

All I ask is for Him to bless me with sifat redha for all that He has planned for us..


No comments:

Post a Comment