Monday 24 February 2014

Fund Raising & Donations for Aisy

Alhamdulillah... The car stickers that we planned to do for Aisy's fund raising has arrived and has already achieved sale of 400pcs.. And we will continue to sell more insyaallah... After permintaan ramai, i am putting up my bank account for donations.. For those who would like the car stickers, i can give by hand to those who live in subang jaya. And for others, i can post to u by snail mail lah, cuma memakan masa yang lama lah, so please understand lah hehe.. Sebab i takleh nak incur cost utk bayar pos laju huhu.. If order dalam quantity yang banyak contohnya 30pcs ke atas ke, mungkin kita boleh adjust lah insyaallah.. Tapi jangan bank in dulu sebelum confirm purchase tau, sebab takut kehabisan stock ke ape ke kan.. Please do inform me first via email :)




These are pictures of the sticker.. It is RM10 per sticker..

My account details are as below:
Bank Islam Acc 12065020193901 
Fazlina Ismawaty

Sorry i only have one bank account.. And please email me at fazlinaghouse@gmail.com if u have made any donations or would like to purchase the car sticker.. Or just to give ur moral support.. I'd truly appreciate it..

Anyway,
I guess this blog is no longer anonymous.. :) 

A million thanks goes to my wonderful n supportive hubby, family, especially my mom n sister who started the ball rolling, relatives, neighbours, frens, colleagues, anonymous donours, readers, frens of frens, frens' families, family's frens, relatives' frens, colleagues's frens, neighbours' frens and those who have supported this cause and still are.. 

Thank u for giving my son a fighting chance.. God bless.. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment